All cars are third party insurance. We offer CDW (Collision Damage Waiver) which reduces your liability if you are at fault in an accident. If you are right in the accident and you get the information from the other driver, we will be able to go through insurance and you won’t be liable.
1. What about Insurance?
2. Can I rent a car from one branch and drop it off at another branch?
Yes, just specify the date and time.
3. If the rental has problems can it be exchanged?
Yes! Call us as soon as you notice there is an issue with the vehicle.
4. What happens if I have any mechanical problems?
Call us and we’ll send a mechanic or wrecker if needed, right away. Note: Our cars are serviced properly and don’t give any problems.
5. Are there any extra fees that I will have to pay on top of the listed price?
No, only if you take the insurance – CDW
6. Should I print a receipt to show when I arrive?
There is no need to do that, just give them your name at the counter.
7. How much does it cost to rent a car?
This depends on which type of vehicle you take.
8. What do I need to bring?
You will need to submit your credit card and your valid driver’s license. If there is any additional driver they must also present his/her license.
9. Do I have to make a reservation?
We suggest making a reservation before hand. If it’s for same day pick up, still call us first.